All you have to do to enter the competition is fill in the application form. You can complement your application with a short presentation or video. Applications for clim@ will be open until midnight CET on 15 April 2018.
Applications have now closed for 2018. We thank all applicants for their innovative and exciting entries.
applications will close in:
terms and conditions
By submitting an application, the applicant agrees on the Terms and Conditions.
The Technical Assistance Facility (TAF) of the GGF provides targeted technical assistance to support investments in energy efficiency and the expansion of renewable energy delivery in parallel with the Fund to ensure the long-term effectiveness of investments.
In support of the Fund’s aim to expand innovation and outreach in the GGF Target Partners the GGF TAF is organizing the clim@ competition.
Subject to the terms of this clause, we recognize your ownership of the IPRs subsisting in your entry to the Competition.
Each applicant agrees, if selected as a finalist and or winner to work together with the GGF TAF and its partners to prepare for the mentoring event, pitch and prize event, as well as the GGF Sustainable Future Forum.
All related travel costs (economy class tickets, local travel, visa if applicable and accommodation) will be covered by the GGF TAF.
The GGF TAF will sponsor and directly award three money prizes: the 1st prize is EUR 15,000, 2nd prize is EUR 10,000, and 3rd prize is EUR 5,000. In addition, 15 finalists will be selected and win a place for a mentoring session and pitch event.
- The prizes are personal to the winners and not transferable.
- The winners are responsible for the payment of any taxes and charges arising on the prize.
- The use of the prize money needs to be related to the winning projects.
- The winners will provide oversight of the use of the prize money.
- We may cancel the Competition or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time at our discretion. We will post any changes to these Terms and Conditions on the Competition Website.
- We reserve the right to suspend the Competition at any time and to change the form and substance, dates for deadlines and events, locations or specification of the Competition and/or Prize.
- We reserve the right not to award the Prize.
Unless stated otherwise, information (including personal information) submitted in any entry may be processed and utilized by GGF. By submitting your entry to the Competition, you give us permission to use the information provided by you in your entry and during your participation in the Competition (including your personal details, logos, videos and photos uploaded by you and taken during events) for the purposes of administering and judging the Competition, and for any purpose connected to the Competition. We may share this information with anyone involved in the Competition, including Jury members.
There is no claim to an award or regarding the participation in this competition. Moreover, in case the applicant has made false statements for the purpose of registration and/or in the application form and/or has contravened these terms and conditions funding can be reclaimed.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the German law. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German courts. By entering the Competition, you agree to submit to the German laws, regardless of your country of establishment or residence.